- Handling course: We simulate a wide range of road conditions on this 500 by 10-meter course – and you can practice drifting to your heart’s content.
- Off-road: Adventure, dynamics and safety on paved and unpaved surfaces! Discover what the T-Roc** can do when it leaves the road.
- Dynamics area: Explore the best braking distances and find out what electronic systems can offer.
- Sachsenring racecourse: Learn the secrets of the racing line with a Volkswagen show car on the Sachsenring.
- Skid plate: Practice targeted steering techniques to stabilize your vehicle on a movable asphalt plate.
You will also gain practical experience with driver assistance systems. An instructor from the Road Safety Training Center with always be with you.
In addition to tests of different Volkswagen models, we offer exciting opportunities that can only be booked at the Gläserne Manufaktur. A visit to the pit lane and the start/finish tower will give you a glimpse behind the scenes of car racing. And exclusive test laps in a high-powered sporty Volkswagen show car will give you a real taste of racing.
This intensive and action-packed driving program lasts around three hours (3 to 6 pm) and can be booked in two options at/from the Gläserne Manufaktur:
- an individual program for 2 persons at 240 euros (per person)
- a group offer for 4–5 persons at 140 euros (per person)